The new Airush AFT Team Bindings are comfortable and give the right amount of support whilst out on the water for long periods of time. They have a double Velcro finish with the legendary AFT Foot-bed and have a new foot-strap element that enables kiters to quickly and smoothly adjust the strap. The pad has been refined so that the foot centres naturally which improves the rider response.
Our team of riders have been out and testing these bad boys. This is what we thought:
- The d30 in the bed of the pad is very good on hard landings, so for all those riders who like to down loop or kite loop you’re going to love these soft landings. The grip under the foot is insanely good when doing out-stretched tricks like rallies, s-bends etc., as the pad really grips to your feet – helping stop that ‘one foot in, one foot out’ problem.
- The strap is really good as it offers a lot of adjustability for people with flat feet, as well as a high arch support.
- Yes, they are pricey but totally worth it. If you ask any good kitesurfer, they will tell you to find a pair of straps and pads that you love and stick with them on ANY kite board.
- Impact areas
- Zoned areas for both heal and toe grip
- Did I mention they look awesome?!
For us, we feel these bindings are well worth the money. The most important thing you have to think about is; are they comfortable, do they grip well and do they adjust easily and we can say yes to all three of these points.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us on 01202 738 448