Anon Majestic Printed Snow Goggles 2012 - Rein
The Majestic Printed snowboarding and ski goggle from Anon is ideal for smaller faces and younger snowboarders and skiers with its slim profile. This mulberry framed goggle with a silver amber lens looks great and gives more definition in the snow and reduce/reflects glare in bright conditions. The interchangeable strap system allows you to change Anon straps for different looks and the panoramic lens technology incorporates a de-centered injected pre-curved shape that is thicker in the middle and tapers to the edges to prevent distortion and enhance clarity.
- Interchangeable strap system
- Anon panoramic lens technology
- Plush fit face foam
- Auto adjust strap hinge - swing tolerance to guarantee helmet compatibility
- Frame resistant to abrasion
- Frame elasticity to fit every face shape
- Frame flexibility in changing temperatures
- Lens Shield Technology baked on scratch resistant layer to provide protection without distortion
- Anti Fog Lens treatment
- Dual Lens venting to prevent fogging
- 100% UV protection Lens
- Frame constructed from thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Lens constructed from Polycarbonate.
- All Anon lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1 impact test standards