Standard Length - Been used only twice (7 laps of the cable in total!), in good condition, superficial scratches on base.
• Intelligent ‘Park’ Core 2.0 – Experience the most in feedback between a rider and a board.
• Speed Walls – Vertical poured urethane creates more top water speed and a durable bumper.
• Full center rail creates a smooth transferring board from edge to edge.
• GR technology - help with Grip thru a turn and release off the water.
• GR Part 2 – side to side stability allowing a rider to control a flick easier at a cable park.
• Subtle tunnel - more efficient water flow and stabilized landings.
• Rocker line – more rocker than other cable boards for exaggerated presses.
• Thin profile reduces swing weight and increases feel with water or features.
• Sintered Base
• Finless shape
• Ridden by Kinetik Krew and Dominik Hernler
For more info on the 2016 Ronix Kinetik Project Inteligent Core Wakeboard, give us a call on 01202 738448
Use the slider and table below for an example of finance options available on this product.
You can apply for finance when checking out.
|Finance||Months||APR||Monthly Instalments||Total Payable|
|6 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)||£||£|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit (0% APR)||£||£|
|24 Months Promotional Credit (19.9% APR)||£||£|
|48 Months Promotional Credit (19.9% APR)||£||£|
|60 Months Promotional Credit (19.9% APR)||£||£|
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £30. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
No product reviews yet.