Take a look at the new 2018 Brunotti S-Bryck Kite Surfboard at S2AS!
The S-Bryck is for those flat water days with little-to-no waves, for those light wind days.
- Eps Epoxy Sandwich System
- Reinforced Standing Area
- Multi-S Tension Technology
- Tri-foam Rack Technology
- Future Fin System
- Quad Fin Setup
- Integrated Deckpads
- Flex Fins: Glass fiber reinforced nylon slicer future fins are developed to be ultra-durable. The almost unbreakable maxi flex pattern in the fins provides enough thrust and stability when surfing, while still being flexible enough to absorb all energy from a crash. This way you can surf longer with one set of fins, and don’t need to worry about your fins when surfing or kiting a reef break at low tide.
- SG Tech: Specially developed to ensure a durable and grippy surface. The soft surface spreads the force created by an impact, ensuring a longer lasting life.
- 3FR Tech: (Tri Fin Rack Tech.) A great way to increase our finbox strength without adding much weight. The three high density foam parts hold the finbox in place while distributing the sideways forces to the rest of the board.
- Honeycomb Fins: Honeycomb Future fins. Stiff and Light Honeycomb Surf Fins with Future Base.
- Multi-S Tension: By reinforcing the soft outerlayer with multiple stringers this ensures the has the optimal balance of performance and durabilty.
- 4'10'' X 21 4/ 5'' X 1 11/ 16'' 29 Litre.
For more info on the 2017 Brunotti S-Bryck Kite Surfboard, give us a call on 01202 738448
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £30. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.