Dakine Session 8L Bike Hydration Backpack Available Now From S2AS
The Session 8L bike hydration pack is a minimalist, yet full-featured pack combining the cooling comfort of a breathable back panel with airy shoulder straps. This narrow, lightweight pack features a 2-liter vertical hydration reservoir with a bite valve. The pack offers plenty of storage including an organized front pocket, a fleece-lined sunglass pocket, additional side pockets plus external attachment straps. The Session is a do-it-all bike pack to keep you out all day on the trails.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2L / 70oz Hydrapak® reservoir
- Phaser bite valve
- Breathable Air Flow backpanel and shoulder straps
- External attachment straps
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- Safety light attachment
- Integrated rescue whistle / sternum strap
- 488 cubic inches [ 8L ]
- 17 x 7 x 3" [ 43 x 18 x 7cm ]
- 1.2 lbs. [ .5kg ]
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £30. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.