On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
The AMP is an absolute all-round surf monster which is combines with a flat rocker for higher speeds and more stability when on the plane, this amazing board also has a much higher curve outline for optimal drive and maneuverability. The board is also fitted with a fuller nose which then aids with its low wind performance, built with a single to double concave this board absorbs chop effortlessly. The AMP sets a new performance standard in smaller wave and strapless riding.
The Reflex Carbon Innegra is the lightest performance construction on the market with increased flex and response. Our flyweight core utilizes a unique molding process to create an extremely light center with a dense outer skin. This is then sandwiched with durable Carbon Innegra.
- Medium Nose Rocker – Smaller Wave Performance
- Medium Centre Rocker – Optimal Drive
- Medium Tail Rocker – High Speed & Control
- Wide Nose – Low Wind Performance
- Central Wide Point – Control & Maneuverability
- Narrow Tail – Control At Speed
- Ecoboard Project - Airush have had an ongoing mission to make the highest performing kite surfboard on the market, while reduxing their environmental impact. they have done this by teaming up with Sustainable Surf to; reduce their carbon footprint, Recylced/Up-Cycled material inputs and optimizing materials and processes that reduce toxicity during manufacturing.
- 4oz double layer heal Reinforcing
- 4oz Reinforced Standing Area
- 4oz Triple Layer Heel Reinforcing
- 150g Biaxial Carbon Innegra Full Deck
- 3mm PET Faom Sandwich
- Lightweight Glass
- Box Reinforcing
- 4oz Triple Rail Reinforcing
- Lightweight fused EPS core
- 4oz Glass Base Layer
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.