£22.48(50% discount if purchased with this product)
On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
This board has a background for a love of waves and having an all-around good time, the Shredder lets you shred waves, and is also great for standard twintip riding. Designed with an optional six-fin configuration for that extra surf feel, or a standard four-fin twintip set-up for ultimate fun. The footstraps have an offset option allowing you to ride centered or offset towards the back, with the extra fins for a more directional surf feel. This is the perfect board for going out and shredding waves and just for general non-stop fun and excitement.
The AR Glass Construction Technology found on the shredder is strictly focused on durability and responsiveness, ensuring a perfect combination for all freeriding needs. This construction is simple yet effective for smooth, easy, and forgiving riding.
- Multi-Zone Biotech Core: This multilayer construction creates a consistant density from its material. Airush's wood cores are very well-known for their responesivness, durability and smoothness. It is also combined with a vesatile combination of laminates for all-round performance and durability.
- Six fin Configuration: The Shredder is designed with an optional six fin configuration for extra surf feel or a standard four fin twintip for ultimate fun.
- ABS Reinforced Inserts & Rails: Say goodbye to broken insetrs from even the heaviest of landings and bails. The ABS reinforced inserts create the ultimate amount of durability whether riding with boots or straps.
- Freeride Oriented Rocker: This rocker delivers the ideal balance between control, ease of planing and smooth transitioning for the ultimate freeride expirience.
- FMS Flex Rating: 5
- Offset Stance for Directional Performance
- Channeled tail for extra traction
- Lightweight durable Top Sheet
- Midweight Triaxial Fiberglass
- Scratch Resistant Bottom Sheet
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.