On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
This is the longest running board model in kiteboarding history: The Switch is an absolute monster of a board and the ultimate and most refined freeride machine,featuring 3D deck contouring for improved flex and excellent comfort, providing a smooth and lively riding experience. It is designed with cross bracing technology which supports the flexible tips from over flexing, and therefore increases durability by orienting composite tape diagonally across the tips of the board.
The AR Glass construction found on the Switch focuses mainly on durability and responsiveness, ensuring a perfect combination for all freeriding needs. This construction is simple yet effective for smooth, easy, and forgiving riding.
- Multizone biotech Core: This multilayer construction creates a consistent density from the natural material. Airush's wooden cores are well known for their durability, smoothness and resposiveness. This core is perfect for all-round performance and durability.
- 2.0 ABS Reinforced Inserts and Rails: This feature means no more broken inserts from hard bails or landings. The ABS reinforced inserts create maximum durability whether you are riding boots or straps.
- Freeride Oriented Rocker: Delivers an ideal balance between control, ease of planing and smooth transitioning for an amazing freeride expirience.
- FMS Flex Rating: 6.5
- Lightweight Durable Topsheet
- Midweight Triaxial Fiberglass
- Scratch Resistant Bottom Sheet
- Cross Bracing Fiberglass Tape
- Full Flex Tip Technology
- Centralised Stiffening
- Redesigned 3D Shape
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.