On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Union Kitesurfing Kite from Airush delivers incredible lift and hang time when going for big air, along with quicker, lighter and ultra-responsive steering. Ideal for the user looking for increased jumping performance and quicker depower response, and for the freestyle rider wanting unhooked performance with the usability of increased depower and a more forgiving feel. The wingtip design prevents back stalling, while the increased linear power delivery has made it even more suitable for freeriding, freestyle, and wave riders alike.
The Union is the natural step up for the Lithium kitesurfer looking for increased high end jumping performance and more forward steering. Ideal for the freestyle rider wanting unhooked performance and a more forgiving feel. For a more direct response and totally fresh feel, the new fixed bridle adds another dimension for an intermediate to advanced rider. It offers a direct response and uses less bar input for immediate steering and more crisp feel for improved kite looping.
- Airush Load Frame v4 w/Web Tech: By expanding their exclusive Load Frame with WebTech throughout the areas normally occupied by Dacron, Airush were able to minimize or completely remove the heavier fabric and utilize the Ballistic high-modulus polyethylene web fibers instead – increasing strength and minimizing weight.
- Integreteated High Modulus Polyethylene Yarns: Each single yarn can carry 40kg acting as a lightweight web with engineered energy absorption under load. These yarns are integrated into the canopy through reinforced taping that allows them to elongate when under extreme load, absorbing most of the shock that traditionally would have run through the canopy. At the same time, they carry the primary load of the canopy, preventing stretch and increasing long-term performance.
- Technoforce D2: A premium fabric is designed with a high-density structure using high tenacity double-coated polyester yarn in a double ripstop configuration. The double coating protects the yarn as much as possible from UV and abrasion damage. This ensures that the canopy remains as crisp and responsive for as long as possible.
- Kevlar Reinforcement; Kevlar, found in bulletproof vests, is found throughout the Airush kites. These Kevlar reinforcements are only put in the most critical areas to protect from wear and tear while still minimizing weight that affects the kites performance.
- XL Inflate/Deflate Valve: An insanely easy and fast way to inflate and deflate your kite. The large opening creates maximum flow of air and reduces fatigue and stress on your pump.
- Airush Bumpers: Found throughout the leading edge of the kites to reduce wear and increase durability on rough surfaces. These bumpers are key for increasing the lifespan of Airush kites.
- SPS & FBI: The oversized SPS valve (Single Point Inflation System) optimizes inflation and deflation. The Fast Bladder Inflation (FBI) features increased wall thickness and oversized diameter tubing, thus eliminating tube kink, reducing stress on your pump, and enabling quick and easy inflation. The SPS cover supports the tubing, further limiting UV damage to the material and preventing over flexing when packing.
- Recycled Polyester Kitebag: Airush now produce many of their kitebags and key accessories in collaboration with Waste 2 Wear. Waste 2 Wear recycle 100% post-consumer plastic bottles into eco-friendly fabrics. This unique process involves turning environmentally damaging waste into useable, sustainable yarns.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.