On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
For its 10th Season, the Follow B.P Pro represents the ultimate in vest and manufacturing performance.
For its 10th Season, the B.P Pro represents the ultimate in vest and manufacturing performance. Harnessing a featherweight foam core, no other vest on the market feels as light on, while the crossed Panelling provides an overall spread of flexibility not found before in the wakeboard industry. Follow's unique Duraprene neoprene denim outer production gives this vest the durability of a pair of jeans but maintains the vest’s flexibility to ensure that you can retain all the body movement you need.
A longer pull-down hem, elasticised edging and full metallic finished zipper ensure that this vest is the sharpest on the water. The Pro Fit tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body while on the water, and not up around your ears. Brenton Priestley's signature vest is desinged to give amazing protection, freedom of movement and durablity.
- TrueFit Internal Liner: Acknowledging the natural curve of your body when designs a natural bond between their featherweight foam and super stretchy neoprene that holds true to the organic curve of your torso without the crumpling effect of unbound Neo. The new Follow TrueFit Liners adapt to your ups and downs for consistent day-long comfort.
- Featherweight Foam: An ultra lightweight material with a very low water absorption rate means this material maintains its lightweight throughout your session
- Duraprene Technology: An incredibly tough neoprene that is still remarkably soft and stretchy on the inside
- Dual Layer Neoprene: Wet neoprene increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. Follow use both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Reduced Individual Segments: By minimizing the foam pocket sizing and using a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement, allows for maximum mobilty and allows the vest to keep it's shapes for seasons to come
- 3D Bevelled Logo Detailing
The first style developed by Follow giving a clean performance style. The tapered style fit will keep these impact vests tight to you body and stop them from riding up during riding or big crashes. These vests are designed for extremely athletic bodies. Here at S2AS we would recommend going up a size unless you are very lean.
- Complete stitch through foam panel for no foam movement
- Performance arm hole sizing to reduce jacket lift
- Low profile side panels for added movement whilst providing rib protection
- Tapered waste fit for athletic build
- Zipper flap 2.0: Velcro backed zipper flap to stop the zip stabbing you in the throat.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.