On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
Authentic and natural, the S.P.R Freemont is the most ergonomic vest on the water today. At first glance it looks and feels like your average high-end jacket, but dig deeper and you’ll discover some serious high-performance features, using a variety of unique fabrics plus lightweight polyester jersey made from recycled plastic bottles.
Follow's Aqua-X glue has removed any trace of solvent, making this the most stylish and conscientious jacket they've have ever produced, containing all the best materials while keeping true to the core values of our S.P.R range. The Yulex natural rubber feel will ensure that when you try this vest on you will never want to take it off.
Wakeboarding relies on nature. Whether you are riding on a lake, river or the sea we need to protect these areas. Follow have been working hard to reduce their air and water emissions contributing to a cleaner environment and progressing towards a much more sustainable production process. The Sustainable Performance Range (S.P.R) is a step in the right direction for protecting all our futures.
The Freemont is the best jacket for one of the best dudes we know – Oli Derome.
- TrueFit Internal Liner: Acknowledging the natural curve of your body when designs a natural bond between their featherweight foam and super stretchy neoprene that holds true to the organic curve of your torso without the crumpling effect of unbound Neo. The new Follow TrueFit Liners adapt to your ups and downs for consistent day-long comfort.
- Yulex Natural Rubber: Follow's goal is to make a sustainable product range that maintains our guidelines of product performance. We are using Yulex Natural Rubber. The Yulex emulsion removes over 99% of impurities and delivers a stronger, non-sensitizing natural material.
- Aqua-X Glue: Solvent-free, aqua-based lamination glue, means no more harmful solvent chemicals in your Neoprene products.
- G-Lite PVC-Free Foam: PVC is a highly toxic plastic that readily migrates toxics into its nearby environment during its manufacture, use and disposal. By the highest quality of PVC-Free Foam available Follow commit themselves to sustainability as well as style
- Recycled polyester Jersey: Made using material made from around 15 recycled plastic bottles
- Dual Layer Neoprene: Wet neoprene increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. Follow use both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Featherweight Foam: An ultra lightweight material with a very low water absorption rate means this material maintains its lightweight throughout your session
- Reduced Individual Segments: By minimizing the foam pocket sizing and using a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement, allows for maximum mobilty and allows the vest to keep it's shapes for seasons to come
- Magnet Closure Zipper Flap: Secure yourself fully with our new magnetic closure zipper flaps. Internal magnets attract and snap into place for ease of placement and release.
- Premium Close Zipper
The first style developed by Follow giving a clean performance style. The tapered style fit will keep these impact vests tight to you body and stop them from riding up during riding or big crashes. These vests are designed for extremely athletic bodies. Here at S2AS we would recommend going up a size unless you are very lean.
- Complete stitch through foam panel for no foam movement
- Performance arm hole sizing to reduce jacket lift
- Low profile side panels for added movement whilst providing rib protection
- Tapered waste fit for athletic build
- Zipper flap 2.0: Velcro backed zipper flap to stop the zip stabbing you in the throat.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.