On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
The Majestic wetsuit series has a long lasting stamp of quality for its reputation of being created with the finest neoprene on the market. As a brand Mystic always want to offer more, so their quest was to achieve the ultimate freedom of movement. With the Flaremesh in the chest and back and the Fox Fleece in the lower body this wetsuit is equpped for comfort and warmth.
Mystic have also added Knitflex to this wetsuit removing some of the unnecessary seams and also boosting the range of movement and soft feeling. It is safe to say that maximum comfort and freedom of movement are guaranteed while riding this suit.
- Waterproof stretch Flaremesh taping (100%): A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keeps it flexible and warm
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitch): Stitching method where the panels of the wetsuit are first glued together followed by being stitched halfway through the fabric. Making it waterproof.
- Wind Mesh back panel: Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against the wind.
- Fine Mystic Zip: This is the finest and smallest frontzipper used for a smooth and waterresistant closure. Easy to handle while maintaining the flexible capabilities of the suit. The strong metal puller with the rubber fingergrip enables an easy handling.
- Aquabarrier: Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering the suit.
- Hex-tech Kneepads: The kneepads are made of a 4way super-tex fabric. This is a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Velcro ankle closure straps: Velcro ankle straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- Non slip cuffs: The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
- Key pocket 2.0: The standard key loop equipped with a mini-buckle to release your keys with ease.
- Aquaflush: Perforated neoprene that allows water to exit the suit, preventing the leg cuffs from filling up with water.
- Front Zip: With a zipper on the chest, the suit opens from the top. The overlapping panels allow for an easy entry, without affecting the waterclosure. Front zips compared to the back zips have more stretch in the back F20
- M-Flex 2.0 100%:M-Flex is a very good flexible neoprene. M-Flex stands for high quality neoprene with an awsome stretch ratio.
- Knitflex: The knitflex lining offers the highest stretch ratio in all directions, it has a more luxury look and soft touch feeling.
- Flaremesh: The Flaremesh quick dry lining is a special development for Mystic and offers a soft feeling. The fabric is made with carbon to keep you warmer than ever.
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-dying abilities of the fabric. With it's superior stretch performance in all directions it's super suitable for every panel in all suits.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.