On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
The new and improved Mystic Star has been fitted with Glued Blind Stitches seams to prevent water entry. The fullsuits are fitted with Fox Fleece lining on the chest and back for a warmer core when riding this suit in cooler conditions.
Mystic have also added 4-way stretch Hex-tech material kneepads for only the best knee protection. This wetsuit has been fitted with windmesh to give better protection against the wind chill.
Mystic have also fitted a backup shield in the back of the suit to prevent water entry through the back of the suit where the zip is. This suit is the perfect suit for such a great price!
- Waterproof stretch Flaremesh taping (100%): A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keeping it flexible and warm.
- Glued Blind Stitched: Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which then makes all the seems waterproof.
- Junction Taping Inside: A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
- Wind Mesh Chest Panel: Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabroic lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill.
- Glideskin double neck construction: The panels are folded stitched, this leaves only soft round edges in the neck area. With the glideskin inner lining the neck also makes for a good water closure.
- Hex-tech Kneepads: The kneepads are made of a 4way super-tex fabric. This is a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Velcro Ancle Straps: Velcro ankle straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- Non Slip Cuffs: The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
- Overhead Backup Shield: A neoprene back panel with collar, prevents water from entering through the zipper and neck.
- Lining Saver: Soft velcro piece attatchment on the inside of the suit to fix your collar tag. This will prevent damaging the inner lining.
- Back-zip: The B-Zip is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
- M-Flex (100%): Flexible neoprene in our range. M-Flex is updated with even better stretch and flex properties.
- Fox Fleece: A soft interior lining that reflects body heat and makes sure you stay warm for longer.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.