On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Prodigy allows you to do it all, with just one kite.
High wind, light wind, waves, freestyle, big air, foilboarding: the Prodigy will deliver the handling and performance to allow you to make the most of any wind and wave conditions. The kite is super stable in the sky and fly's upwind with ease ready for you to do your next huge boosting jump, The re-launch of the water is just so easy, Just pull on a steering line and up the kite flys off the water with ease. In fact, we here at S2AS believe this is the easiest kitesurf kite on the market to re-launch.
The moderate arc and ultra stable 3-strut design combined with weight-reducing build techniques are what makes this kite truly a master of all conditions. Whether you’re sneaking a light wind session after work, or pushing the limits in 40 knots, the Prodigy will consistently deliver.
Learning new tricks or want to take your kitesurfing to the next level? This is the kite for you. The Prodigy just makes it all so easy, the kite is very forgiving and easy to fly and if you do make a mistake the Kite will not punish you as most kites will do. The "GO TO" Kite for all riders, It does not matter if your riding waves, Busting out some freestyle tricks or leaning your first back roll the Prodigy will take you to that next level.
- Teijin Techno Force D2 Ripstop: Designed specifically for the kiteboarding market, Teijin’s Technoforce D2 Ripstop has high tear resistance, low stretch, and is incredibly light weight. Each Strand of yarn is individually coated before being woven together. A second surface coating is then applied to the material, providing long term endurance. Teijin D2 is the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in durability and dynamics.
- Challenge D2.9 RS Dacron: Designed specifically to combat the loads in an inflatable leading edge kite. This material has been shown to hold a kite’s shape better and longer than others by over 60%. We use warp oriented constructions using Ultra High tenacity yarns with an increased thread count to combat elongation in the warp direction under high inflation pressures. Lower elongation makes for a more accurate kite with less deformation while in flight
- Shape: A kite that can jump, surf, and freeride starts with a moderate arc. This enables the prodigy to be a fast turning kite in combination with a large sheeting range
- Ratio: A mid aspect ratio works in tandem with its arc to create a perfect balance between lift while never compromising kite response
- 3 Strut Frame: A precision engineered 3 strut frame truly unlocks the ability to do a little bit of everything at any skill level. Constructed with a custom blend two dacrons provides the a carefully crafted balance of tenacity and agility. The struts are made of KP-E dacron providing incredible strength, durability, and rigidity; While the leading edge is made from Teijin dacron in order to reduce the overall weight without sacrificing its moxie
- Bridles: A fixed short line bridle with a floating V design and a two pulley system creates direct and snappy response while also keeping bar pressure low. New to this generation are larks head loops on front bridles, and knots on the back lines making for an innovative system that stabilizes the leading edge. This allows the Prodigy to lift out of a loop and avoiding a stall for maximum climb
- Precision Curve Struts: Hold the designed foil shape delivering the desired performance through the wind range
- Armortex Abrasion Guard: Ultra-light, non fraying, and abrasion resistant, these Kevlar/ nylon blend scuff protection pads deliver a streamlined no snag profile throughout the kite
- Ultralite Construction: We use a blend of state of the art fabrics and components in order to bring to you the lightest and toughest kites we’ve ever made. Using custom blended UV film in our strut and leading edge bladders allows us to double down on light weight with outstanding durability
- Speed Inflation System: Get on the water faster with the speed inflation system. Strut to leading edge connector tubes feature easy to use quick clamps for added security while riding. Featuring all new EVA Clamp covers. See if your clip is open or shut. Light and easy to operate
- High Capacity Valve: Direct hose to valve connection for simple operation. Wide threaded cap is easy to tighten and even easier to unscrew eliminating the jammed valve cap syndrome. Cap is leashed to the kite, and the valve cover has been re-shaped for smooth no snag fit
- Trim Equalizer: Keeps line lengths equal when fine-tuning kite turning speed
- Buck Stitching: This three-stage zig-zag stitch distributes seam load creating a tear-resistant, long-lasting seam.
- Abrasion Guard: Ultra-light and abrasion-resistant. The Kevlar scuff protection is also low profile, delivering a streamlined no snag profile throughout the kite.
- Variable Line Length: Tailor your kite’s performance to match your riding style and launch conditions.
- Load Distribution: Using strategic seam placement and pathways to enhance a kite’s performance and durability
- Easy Access Bladder Port: Zip entry access to bladders is neatly finished delivering a super clean entry into the leading edge compartment
- Secure Connect: Molded beads on the back line leaders deliver a secure larks head connection every time
- Secure Pump Leash Loop: Easy to locate and perfectly balanced to hold your kite in place while you pump
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.