On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
Large and in charge, the Nomad is a crossover boat/cable board with a bigger, wider outline that delivers more pop, smoother landings, easier planing and more style and steeze on the water.
The Nomad is the original Godfather of the big board revolution. Built as a crossover model between boat and cable, this board is what lead everyone to discover that bigger boards bring bigger pop, smoother landings, more stability, and of course more style on the water. With the added surface area, riders are able to plane at slower speeds, ride with less tension on the line and, in turn, spend more time riding with less fatigue on the body.
The Nomad has enough stiffness in the belly to deliver excellent pop behind the boat, yet in the past few seasons has become a cable favorite as well. Built for both cable and boat riders to enjoy.
- Extended Board Length: Behind the boat it equates to more “float” across the wake, and in the park it gives the rider more of a snow style feel, all the while decreasing line tension and planing speeds.
- Flex Tips: Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating, flex tips are designed to move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails.
- Continuous Rocker: Faster board speed on the water, ride for longer with less arm fatigue, exciting, fast and fun feel.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Medium Flex Pattern: The happy-medium flex that delivers plenty of pop behind the boat and a forgiving and buttery feel in the park.
- Fusion Sidewalls: innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Edge Enhancer Fins: 0.5 inch bolt on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge up the wake and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops.
- Ballistic Base: 0.7mm of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, Slingshot's park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years
- Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Belly Channels: Gives an additional grip, stability and traction on the water. A tighter, more locked in feel.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.