On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
A wakestyle/freestyle/freeride crossover board, designed for maximum boost, load and pop and aggressive riding in all conditions.
As the signature model for Slingshot team rider, innovator extraordinaire and English gentleman, Sam Light, the Refraction kiteboard from Slingshot is designed to be the one board he can kick ass with, no matter where his exploits take him. New for 2020, Slingshot added a 147cm size for larger/heavier riders or those who prefer more surface area beneath their feet.
This is a competition-level freestyle kiteboard built with medium rocker and stiff flex dialed for all conditions versatility offering grip where you need it and forgiveness where you don’t!
- Continous Rocker: A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance and disperses water to soften landings.
- Inverted NACA Tech Channeling: These Parabolic channels have been inverted to provide a cleaner and more efficient bottom profile. They improve water flow and board speed, grip and pop, edging, general performance and feel yet are more forgiving in the case of rider error.
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood’s grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- V-Spine Bottom: A subtle bottom contour helps break surface tension landings. This makes the hardest drops, feel like walking on clouds.
- Fusion Sidewalls: High durometer urethane is infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Ballistic Base: Upgraded base material is harder and more durable, built to withstand the abuse of rocky beaches and abrasive sand.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.