On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Slingshot Vision kiteboard is a high performance twin tip that is classified as an aggressive freeride crossover board. You get great edge control, as well as pop and hold for learning new aerial maneuvers and it has a crazy-light feel.
Slingshot have completely rebuilt and redesigned the Vision with a new focus in mind. Designed to offer the highest performing twintip for the modern era of kiteboarding. It is an aggressive freeride crossover board with moderate rocker and its shape favors all levels of high performance freeriding. For 2020 they re-introduced our Naca Vortex. Tunneling to the tip and tail giving the Vision great edge control, as well as pop and hold for learning new aerial maneuvers. This technology is unique to Slingshot and creates a fast, locked-in board with great upwind tracking, solid pop and a crazy-light feel.
- New Shape: Now featuring a more pulled in tip and tail outline the Vision is much more efficient through the water. Riders will feel a smoother and more consistent ride in choppy conditions.
- NACA Vortex Tunnels: The most advanced channel technology found in a full wood core board. These tunnels provide the most water compression and release out of any channel on the market. This means more control and more board speed than ever before.
- Fusion Sidewalls: High durometer urethane is infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Dura Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.