On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
The signature model of park superstar James Windsor, a guy who shreds cable in ways most can only dream of, and the Windsor is his weapon of choice.
Slingshot have sent this board around the world with a man who has more hours on the water than any other member of the Slingshot family, and every year he continues to use and abuse it so they continue to improve it, making the Windsor pro model one of the most tried and true boards in the lineup! Channels through the tips help riders lock in for air tricks and big edges into kickers, and the flex tips complement the medium-soft flex pattern for the ultimate playfulness on rails.
The Windsor is the board for riding every aspect of every park worldwide, approved by one of the most influential cable riders to date.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Flex Tips: By moving the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating,
- Hybrid Rocker Profile: A little more pop than continuous but still nice and fast on the water
- Tip/Tail Channels: Increase overall traction and stability for hard edging and high flying riders.
- Fusion Sidewalls: innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Ballistic Base: 0.7mm of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, Slingshot's park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years
- Edge Enhancer Fins: 0.5 inch bolt on fins give riders the bite they need for holding an edge and added stability on landings down the endless liquid tabletops.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.