On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Airush Session is the kite that excels in wave riding and strapless freestyle. A kite that will offer perfect drift whilst charging down the line towards the next section, agile turning after your impact with the lip, making sure it is exactly where you need it to be.
The bridles on the new Session are interchangeable, with a fixed bridle which offers more direct steering with a more on-off power delivery feeling or why not change it up to the pulley bridles which offer a smooter more proggressive gust response with a lighter bar pressure. As expected all of the Airush key features in terms of construction with the Load Frame, Technoforce D2 canopy and Kevlar reinforcement, not only will the Session excel in performance, it will happily stand up to the beating you can give it!
Perfect drift, agile turning, and effortless boost, the Session is for the rider wanting a versatile surf oriented kite with performance freeride capabilities.
- Airush Load Frame V4 Featuring Webtech: The Airush Load Frame, featuring WebTech, has been the key to setting the ultimate benchmark in durability without compromising on weight. By expanding our exclusive Load Frame with WebTech throughout the areas normally occupied by Dacron, we are able to minimize or completely remove the heavier fabric, and utilize the ballistic high-modulus polyethylene web fibers instead – increasing strength and minimizing weight.
- Intergrated High Modulus Polyethylene Yarns: Central to the concept of the Load Frame are the lightweight Ultra High Modulus yarns, of which every single yarn can carry 40kg. Think of them as a lightweight web with engineered energy absorption under load, similar to a spider’s web. These yarns are integrated into the canopy through reinforced taping that allows them to elongate under extreme load, absorbing most of the shock that would have typically run through the canopy. At the same time, they carry the primary load of the canopy, preventing stretch, and increasing long-term performance.
- Technoforce D2: This premium fabric is designed with a high-density structure that uses high tenacity double-coated polyester yarn in a double ripstop configuration. The double coating protects the yarn as much as possible from UV and abrasion damage, ensuring that the canopy remains crisp and responsive for as long as possible. This exceptional material is used in conjunction with the Airush Load Frame, resulting in the ultimate combination of durability and performance.
- Optional Fixed or Pulley Bridles: The Session is supplied with two sets of bridles, which can be interchanged using the same bridle attachment points. For the classic Airush feel of smooth depower and ease of use, the standard pulley bridle is recommended. The Longer bar throw means that you get a controlled longer depower range, keeping your backlines tight even at full depower. The fixed bridle adds another dimension for the intermediate to advanced rider. It offers a direct response and uses less bar input for immediate steering and more crisp feel.
- XL Inflate/Defalte Valve: The XL Inflate/Deflate Valve features an insanely easy and fast way to inflate and deflate your kite. The large opening creates maximum flow of air and reduces fatigue and stress on your pump. This in conjunction with the Airush High Velocity pump makes inflating your kite extremely fast to get you on the water as quickly as possible.
- Airush Bumpers: Throughout the leading edge of the kites to reduce wear and increase durability on rough surfaces. These bumpers are key for increasing the lifespan of Airush kites.
- Kevlar Reinforcement: Found throughout the Airush kites. These Kevlar Reinforcements are only put in the most critical areas to protect from wearing while still minimizing weight which affects the kites performance.
- Recycled Polyester Kitebag: Around 36 billion plastic bottles are produced every year, and more than 30% of non-recycled plastics will end up in the rivers or oceans. Consider this and remember that these waterways are our playground. Airush have teamed up with one of the leaders in recycled plastic, and now we produce many of our kite bags and key accessories in collaboration with Waste 2 Wear. Waste 2 Wear recycle 100% post-consumer plastic bottles into eco-friendly fabrics. This unique process involves turning environmentally damaging waste into usable, sustainable yarns. The recycled yarns are then combined with natural fibers to be woven or knitted into eco-friendly fabrics, suitable for garments, home textiles and accessories.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.