On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Airush Ultra V4 is unrivelled across the whole single strut kite market.
When it comes to lightwind kitesurfing the ultimate combination of the Ultra v4s construction techniques and performance attributes, there really is nothing close. The unique blend of stability, low end power and responsive drive allows the kite to fly further forward in the wind window, which allows you to pull up into the wind like never before whether you're riding a twintip, surfboard or foil.
The single strut nature of the Airush Ultra V4 allows for ideal light wind performance, but with the lack of struts it is important to keep tension throughout the whole canopy. This is done with the high tension canopy layout, allowing for tight, responsive, driving turns.
- Airush Load Frame V4 Featuring Webtech: The Airush Load Frame, featuring WebTech, has been the key to setting the ultimate benchmark in durability without compromising on weight. By expanding our exclusive Load Frame with WebTech throughout the areas normally occupied by Dacron, we are able to minimize or completely remove the heavier fabric, and utilize the ballistic high-modulus polyethylene web fibers instead – increasing strength and minimizing weight.
- Webtech: Minimizes or replaces the traditional Dacron reinforcement by channeling the broader loads into the Load Frame through a web ‘subframe’ of Ultra High Molecular Polyethylene (Ultra High Modulus). This is featured in key areas such as the primary attachment points on the leading edge or the rear attachment points, while also being used to support structural components such as the center strut.
- Intergrated High Modulus Polyethylene Yarns: Central to the concept of the Load Frame are the lightweight Ultra High Modulus yarns, of which every single yarn can carry 40kg. Think of them as a lightweight web with engineered energy absorption under load, similar to a spider’s web. These yarns are integrated into the canopy through reinforced taping that allows them to elongate under extreme load, absorbing most of the shock that would have typically run through the canopy. At the same time, they carry the primary load of the canopy, preventing stretch, and increasing long-term performance.
- Technoforce D2: This premium fabric is designed with a high-density structure that uses high tenacity double-coated polyester yarn in a double ripstop configuration. The double coating protects the yarn as much as possible from UV and abrasion damage, ensuring that the canopy remains crisp and responsive for as long as possible. This exceptional material is used in conjunction with the Airush Load Frame, resulting in the ultimate combination of durability and performance.
- Lightweight Single Strut Geometry: The Ultra V4 is designed to maintain its shape and responsiveness by maximising the benefits of the unique Airush Load Frame. The balanced geometry combines canopy curve, leading edge sweep and a specific trailing edge concave. By reducing the number of struts and combining this with WebTech smart reinforcing the weight of the Ultra V3 is minimised. This enables a greater level of performance in all wind conditions and allows us to push the boundaries of light wind performance.
- Safety Handles: The emergency safety handles are provided on each wingtip. This maximizes the control and security when performing a self-rescue.
- Rear Line Adjustment: The rear lines affect the turning speed of the kite. By moving the rear lines towards the leading edge, the kite becomes static and stable, perfect for wave riding. Moving the rear lines towards the trailing edge allows the kite to move faster, perfect for foiling.
- V3.2 Bridle System: The key benefit of the V3.2 bridle is that the kite maintains steering even when completely de-powered, increasing the usable wind range and overall performance significantly while adding immense safety benefits. The positioning of the bridle attachment points on the LE of the kite, combined with the V pulleys result in lighter steering, but direct enough to feel where your kite is while riding.
- Bar Pressure Adjustment: All Airush bridled kites, excluding the Ultra and Session kites, feature the Bar Pressure Adjustments on the leading edge of the kite. These options allow the rider to select the perfect amount of feedback and comfort in the bar while riding with simple and quick adjustments before your session!
- XL Inflate/Defalte Valve: The XL Inflate/Deflate Valve features an insanely easy and fast way to inflate and deflate your kite. The large opening creates maximum flow of air and reduces fatigue and stress on your pump. This in conjunction with the Airush High Velocity pump makes inflating your kite extremely fast to get you on the water as quickly as possible.
- Airush Bumpers: Throughout the leading edge of the kites to reduce wear and increase durability on rough surfaces. These bumpers are key for increasing the lifespan of Airush kites.
- Kevlar Reinforcement: Found throughout the Airush kites. These Kevlar Reinforcements are only put in the most critical areas to protect from wearing while still minimizing weight which affects the kites performance.
- SPS & FBI: The oversized SPS valve (Single Point Inflation System) optimizes inflation and deflation. The Fast Bladder Inflation (FBI) features increased wall thickness and oversized diameter tubing, thus eliminating tube kink, reducing stress on your pump, and enabling quick and easy inflation. The SPS cover supports the tubing, further limiting UV damage to the material and preventing over flexing when packing.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.