On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
Freestyle / Crossover (FX). Two words that perfectly describe how freestyle has evolved to mix the styles of hooked and unhooked trick riding. In todays high performance arena it is imperative to have a kite that will deliver performance on both fronts.
Whether you are doing the most technical unhooked tricks or throwing massive hooked kite loops the FX will get it done with style. The FX produces the sensitivity of ‘slack’ while unhooked and the power and control while hooked. Two fronts that will take your riding to entirely new levels.
The Cabrinha FX kite is specifically designed for riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops.
- 3 Strut
- Modified C Shape Arc
- Wide Wing Tip
- Moderate Aspect Ratio Design
- Freestyle profile
- 3 Bridle Setting Options
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle maneuvers
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kiteloops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
- Nano Ripstop Canopy: Launching Cabrinha into the future of kitesurf technology this new and exclusive material allows for improved stability and reactivity, developed with a unique new coating and treatment doubling the canopy's tear strength, for a kite that is not only more durable and delivers a higher level of performance, but remains crispier for much longer and has significantly reduced elongation over time
- High Tenacity Dacron: Specifically manufactured by Cabrinha for inflatable kites, by developing the dacron using ultra-high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count, the design team have created a product that actively combats elongation particularly under the high pressures endured by a kitesurfing kite, resulting in a more accurate shape with less deformation than rival products
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels: Providing Cabrinha's renowned stability, by strategically placing panels the design team have managed to double the aerodynamic profile for the foremost curvature control meaning the kite can fly much faster in the sky which in turn allows it to perform efficiently in a wider array of kiting disciplines!
- 1X Security: Upon activation of 1X’s single line flagging system the power of a kite is immediately killed and it will rest motionless on the water or land.
- Sprint System w/Airlock: The Sprint inflation systems is the most efficient and easy way to get your kite inflated and deflated quickly. The enlarged Airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. The Airlock connection to the Sprint pump requires no special adapters.
- Dynamic Arc: Dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes, one shape while flying, and another shape while resting on the water for an easier relaunch.
- Power Control: Every Cabrinha kite comes with a simple, user adjustable way to choose the power level of the kite. Each rear line “pigtail” connector has three power positions you can connect to, allowing the rider to customize their ride.
- FX Tuning Options: Three leading edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance, choosing between "More Depower", "Standard" and "More Line Slack"
- Heavy Duty Closing Seam Construction
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.