On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Control Double Boa snowboard boot from DC Shoes feature the extremely lightweight and updated Contact Unilte outsole giving less weight, increased durability, incredible traction on even the iciest of surfaces and an enhanced board feeling making the boot easily one of our favourites here at s2as. Thanks to the double Boa you can always guarantee to get the perfect tightness with this extremely easy to use system allows you to easily tighten your boots for hard charging or loosen them without having laces trailing everywhere for hard evening partying.
- Dual Zone Boa System: Tighten your boots to exactly the level you want giving ultimate performance and comfort.
- Contact Unilite Rubber Outsole: Lightweight, Extremely durable, shock absorbing, incredible board feeling and grippy traction. What more do you want from a snowboard boot outsole?
- White Liner: Premium performance multi-layered construction combining EVA memory foam and high rebound heat moulded EVA with Thermal-regulating fleece lining guarantees out of the box comfort and a truly custom fit. Anatomic j-bars and the 180-degree power strap deliver support and response.
- Impact S Sole: The DC impact S sole has literally been designed and developed from the ground up. Created from proprietary single-density polyurethane developed for minimizing harsh landing without compromising board feel. The Swedish massage bumps reduce foot fatigue.
- Internal Ankle Harness: Locks the heel down in the boot meaning you don't lose performance in hard turns with your foot moving around too much.
- Articulated Construction: This technology allows the foot to move naturally with the way you're meant to ride. This also stops the boot from compressing and creating wear on the boot so it will last season after season.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.