On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The new DC EMB Snowboard is the "Every Man's Board"!
Snowboarders love the feeling of power and control of the EMB that bridges the gap between DC Shoe's skate and snow lineage allowing riders to turn every dimple of the landscape into an opportunity.
The DC EMB features a twin directional shape, allowing for more control when bombing down groomers but maintaining ease when riding switch. A true all-mountain board, the EMB can be used on all terrains, as its traditional camber profile provides excellent grip on hardpacked snow as well as exceptional pop offer kickers and sidehits. The well-balanced flex keep the ride feeling playful whilst the squared off nose/tail offer a great surface to easily pop an ollie or butter down the slope.
Lastly, the graphic on this snowboard is the work of the famous skateboard photographer Tobin Yellend, using photos taken in the 90's of the mythical skateboard spots of the Embarcadero in San Francisco. S2AS recommend the DC EMB model to intermediate snowboarders looking for a board that offers a good mix of playful and power for all terrain riding to find the pleasures between carving on the piste, off-piste runs or sessioning in the park!
- Traditional Camber: A positive camber runs through the board from tip to tail. Offering improved edge hold compared to Rocker boards, due the a greater effective edge. As well as providing predictable pop and added drive through the turns!
- BI AX Laminate: 90 degree two-way fibreglass weave is lightweight and produces a lovely snappy feeling underfoot
- Reactive Core: Lightweight poplar running tip-to-tail, DC's all-new reactive core merges lightweight flexibility underfoot with the impact-resistance and increased control of durable beech along the edges for a playful yet responsive ride.
- PLT Topsheet: The 'Pure Liquid Technology' topsheet is a unique topsheet that makes the graphics clearer with a hi-gloss finish
- Sintered Supreme Base: A stone finished high density base, the quickest DC make
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.