On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Only thanks to extensive DC testing the Judge boot has reached the state of pinnacle pro performance that it is today!
This all mountain boot is packed full of outstanding technical features, starting with an articulated construction to allow for maximum flexibilty with minimal shell distortion. Aerotech Ventilation ensures your feet never overheat even when you dropping the steepest of lines or hitting the highest of features. Dual H3 BOA lacing system separates the boot into two zones to guarantee the perfect fit with simple adjustability and releasing.
DC have parterned with Vibram to produce some of the world's best snowboarding outersoles, combining a Unilite midsole for its incredible lightweight properties and soft cushioning with a Vibram rubber tread for unbeatable rugged durability.
Internally the thermo-regulating Black Liner is made from a blend of EVA memory foams and high rebound EVA for incredible "out of the box" comfort that is fully heat-moldable for a highly supportive custom fit. Heel lift is eliminated thanks to the anatomical latex J-bars, while the 360 power strap and internal ankle harness provide superior responsiveness.
DC have always been at the forefront of comfort when it comes to skate trainers, they've certainly carried this across into all their snowboard boots and the DC Shoes Judge Boot is no exception.
- Dual BOA H3 System: Backed by a lifetime guarantee, this dual BOA system separates the boot into two zones to allow for a superior fit that is all easily adjusted, and takes literally seconds to release
- Articulated Construction: Creates consistent flex while removing any potential for shell distortion
- Black Aerotech Liner: Multi-layers of high rebound EVA and memory foam, built with Aerotech ventilation and the 360 degree power strap gives incredible comfort and support
- Internal Ankle Harness: Hold your foot in place within the boot and provides improved responsiveness
- Sole re-Purpose: 100% recycled EVA with molded arch support creates a stable platform
- Unilite Midsole: Extraordinarily lightweight with wonderfully cushioned ideal for stomping big landings
- Vibram Outersole: The best in the world for durability and grip
- BOA Black SS Laces
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.