On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The DC Space Echo Snowboard built in collaboration with snowboarding legend Iikka Backstrom, the Space Echo is a deck for those rare shredders (and those of us who aspire to ride like them).
Combining the all-mountain versatility of a directional shape with the feel and control of twin flex, the high-performance Space Echo is the perfect choice for all-terrain riders who enjoy charging down the piste as much as they dolapping the pro-line in the park, this versatile board is the perfect choice for experienced riders who want the ultimate performance no matter what or where they ride. As the weapon of choice Iikka Backstrom the Space Echo has been proven itself in the most demanding conditions.
We can't guarantee you'll achieve legend status immediately, but with the Space Echo ffrom DC Shoes you'll be off on the right foot.
- Traditional Camber: A positive camber runs through the board from tip to tail. Offering improved edge hold compared to Rocker boards, due the a greater effective edge. As well as providing predictable pop and added drive through the turns!
- TRI AX Laminate: A three-way weave with fibres running every 45 degrees for unbeatable strength and responsiveness whilst remaining beautifully lightweight
- Stratus Core: A full poplar core with two beech wood stringers for consistent flex and optimal strength to weight ratio
- Fresh Deck Topsheet: Wood instead of plastic on the topsheet to give the same snap and pop as a new skateboard.
- Sintered Supreme Base: A stone finished high density base, the quickest DC make
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.