On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Flow Mayon Binding is packed full of the high-end features you expect from all Flow products but at a fraction of the price!
Built around a Glass-filled Nylon Rockered Axis-Series Baseplate that is designed to minimise the contact area with the board to allow for an efficient transfer of power without any loss of energy resulting in a more forgiving ride with easier turn initiations. Topped with a canted EVA Bankbed to provide superior comfort and support when riding by echoing the natural angle of the feet when strapped to a snowboard.
The lightweight 1-piece Uniback is finished with EVA padding for prolonged comfort and support allowing you to ride longer without feeling fatigue. EVA material is also placed on the baseplate to help absorb and any shock induced from landing jumps or riding uneven terrain!
The Exo-Frame Powerstrap strap ensures a great binding-to-boot connection with ExoSpines forming a direct connection to the base and the injection molded strap frame underneath evenly dissipates pressure and ensures all movement is transferred down into the board. All whilst the LSR buckles allow the rider to fine tune the fit that once sorted can be left permanently if using the speed-entry, or used easily for a more traditional strapping in and out!
The Flow Mayon Bindings are an ideal choice for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a speed-entry system at a low cost without compromising of construction or features!
- Axis-Series Baseplate: A rockered baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transferrence, slightly wider than the NX2 or Fuse series' for impropved stability and freestyle potential
- BankBed: Full EVA bed with 2.5 degree canting for superior support and fantastic response
- Uniback: Lightweight 1-piece molded highback design that provides good support along with wrap-around EVA padding for reduced pressure on the legs
- Fusion Powerstrap: One piece 3D shaped strap designed to cover a greater area of your boot for improved comfort and support, no need to over tighten these straps as they produce unrivalled response
- Exo-Frame: Ultilises a thermoformed polymer with two ExoSpines for direct connection to the binding and a extremely lightweight Fusion Strap underneath to evenly distribute pressure and focus any remaining energy into the board
- Active Strap Technology: Designed to push the footstrap out of the way to when the highback is down for easier entry/exit then produces a consistent everytime the highback is closed back up
- Locking Slap Rachets: Innovative buckles give you an option to get in/out of your binding whatever why you choose, always locking down to your preferred tightness
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.