On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Flow NX2-CX hybrid snowboard bindings are the premium choice bindings for any riders looking for a high performance chassis that doesn't compromise on comfort and features.
The NX2-CX utilises Flow's rockered aluminium baseplate uniquely engineered to be stiff and responsive for direct edge control, while the minimizing the contact area with any snowboard to maintain the optimal flex of the board! Completed with BankBed a full EVA padding with N-Gel cushioning for incredible chatter absorption as well as 2.5 degree canting to mirror the natural angle of the feet when in a riding position.
Support and performance are further enhanced thanks to the carbon-infused AXIS Uniback, a highly responsive highback design that provides comfort thanks to its lateral flexibility. Built to conform the shape of any boot whilst in a riding position the asymmetrical design helps to deliver the necessary support required for this high performance snowboard binding!
The Hybrid PowerStrap combines a traditional binding system with Flow's unique speed-entry, by featuring a separate toe section to the main strap allows for a more standard adjustable fitting while still providing a great deal more comfort and control. Ultilising the new Exo-Frame Hybrid Strap the ExoSpine support delivers instanteous feeback and ExoFrame distrbutes load whilst remaining incredibly lightweight and the Hexo Toecap provides unmatched formfitting comfit.
Lastly, the NX2-CX Snowboard binding utilises Flow's Active Strap Technology which pushes the strap out, creating a wider grap for when using the speed-entry, and then tightens everything back down when the highback is locked back up, for a consistently perfect fit, every time!
- NX2-Series Baseplate: Flow's stiffest and most responsive baseplate for those riders who want immediate and direct control
- BankBed w/ N-Gel: Full EVA bed with 2.5 degree canting for superior ankle and knee support along with N-Gel cushions to help absorb chatter and soften landings
- Aluminum Modback: Separate lower and upper highback zones allow for targeted strength and support where you need it, offering a substantial deal of power and response
- EVO-C9 Support Panel: An independently adjustable upper highback allows you to fine-tune the fit to your boot. Built with a carbon inlay and a wider shape allows the rider to put even more drive into their turns.
- Hybrid Exo-Frame: Combines a traditional binding system with Flow's unique speed-entry, the ExoSpine support delivers instant response whilst the injection molded polmer strap dissipate pressure
- Hexo Toecap Strap: Ultilises AuxTech, a 3 dimensional Auxetic pattern for formfitting grip to the toe box of the snowboard bindings
- Locking Slap Rachets: Innovative buckles give you an option to get in/out of your binding whatever why you choose, always locking down to your preferred tightness
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.