On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Simply shaped to advance your skills on the wake - Build a solid base. Shaun Murray and Greg Nelson agree that a solid foundation greatly increases a rider's learning curve. Hyperlite introduces the Baseline, shaped specifically for creating that base and solid foundation.
The Baseline has a wider overall profile built atop a continuous rocker, delivering a smooth carving board that gets more pop off the wake due to its increased surface area. The variable edge design is forgiving between the inserts but then sharpens towards the tip and tail to provide the strong edge hold necessary for generating speed into the wake.
The Baseline is simple and both Murray and Nelson believe that "Less is More" in shaping philosophy. The center of the base is clean, clean water flow creates a smooth ride and softer landings, the dual tunnels easily allow water to enter and exit at the Baseline's tip and tail. Take it from two legends, the Baseline is the board for your Wakeboard adventure.
- Biolite 3 Core: The secret recipe Hyperlite have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout their line. Bio 3 is incredibly lightest and insanely durable.
- Continuous Rocker: Offers the most predictable approach to the wake, so you can worry more about your tricks and more about and less obiut hitting the perfect sweet spot
- Wider Profile: Offers greater stability underfoot
- Layered Glass: HL's fiberglass is layered so that every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Variable Edge Design: A softer edge along the centre makes it more forgiving to master new tricks whilst flattening ooff towards the nose and tail for a more explosive release
- Dual Fin Positioning
- Single Tunnel with Complet Exit
- Reduced Tip and Tail Thickness
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.