On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The wisdom Shaun Murray has from over 20 years of Wakeboarding has been poured into the Team X Binding. Constructed around Hyperlite's custom last technology, comfort is guaranteed and the support is customizable with dual lace zones.
When asked to build the perfect all around boot we answered with the Team. If you’re a seasoned pro or just getting comfortable standing sideways, this is the perfect boot for you. The Team Closed Toe boot offers mid-range support for the rider looking for a little extra flex, but with no loss of hold thanks to its heel retention strap. This feature pulls the riders foot into the heel pocket as the boot is laced for reduced lift. Dual quick cinch lace zones and seamless liner construction allow for a fit that produces no pressure points. The Team also utilizes the new Low Pro plate system for a lighter weight feel and the closest boot to board connection possible
- Fusion Plate System: The most durable injected polymer available. Creates a strong connection to the board with minimal heel and toe lift
- Aluminum Claw Mounting System: The larger teeth design and aluminum hardware ensure a secure interface
- Hypercush Insole: Maximum impact protection and anatomical design make this insole the only choice. The added EVA allows for a plush feel under foot with no loss of board response
- Internal Upper Support: This multi-density internal support system securely connects the upper to the plate, creating a responsive feel
- Integrated Ankle Harness: Built into the lacing system, this feature provides additional heel hold to prevent unwanted lift
- Removable Heat Moldable Pro Liner: This heat moldable liner is built from the most advanced EVA formula available. It not only provides comfort but also features a stability cuff for added support and integrated flex zones for no loss of mobility
- 3-part Construction: Insole: Comfort & Arch Support, Midsole: Impact Resistance, Outsole: Traction Durability
- 6in Universal Mounting Spread
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.