On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
The all new Mystic Diva Wetsuit is filled with the sickest graphics backed by the newest technologies, this really is a wetsuit of style.
The Diva wetsuit has a Front-Zip which produces more flex for the upper body giving you that extra bit of movement and freedom. This Diva is jam-packed with new features. First and foremost, the rubber in this suit is Yamamoto 39. A premium Japanese limestone neoprene with insane thermal and stretch properties. To improve stretch and heat even more Mystic have added Knitflex+ and Flaremesh+. Knitflex+ is an outer lining that stretches better and hold less water. Flaremesh+ is our new quick-dry inner lining with a geometrical pattern to improve stretch. We’ve reinforced the single lined Wind Mesh panels making them sturdier while still reducing wind chill.
The Diva wetsuit is a great combo of performance and style. Furthermore, this wetsuit is perfect if you are looking for style, movement, comfort and warmth.
- Yamamoto 39: An eco friendly neoprene, that is lighter, softer and more durable than traditional petroleum based neoprenes, it's high stretch ratio also also you to be more comfortable than ever before whilst riding
- Knitflex +: The outer lining offers the highest possible all-directional stretch ratio, with a premium look and super soft touch
- Flaremesh +: The innner lining is carbon backed with a more geometrical patterb and a warm high pile that even channels water away from the fabrix to reduce drying times
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air or extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions its super suitable for every panel in all Mystic wetsuits
- Waterproof stretch Flaremesh taping (100%): A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keeps it flexible and warm
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitch): Stitching method where the panels of the wetsuit are first glued together followed by being stitched halfway through the fabric, making the seams watertight
- Wind Mesh Back Panel: Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind and chill
- Fine Mystic Zip: This is the finest and smallest front zipper used for a smooth and waterresistant closure. The strong metal puller with the rubber fingergrip enables an easy handling.
- Aquabarrier: Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering the suit.
- Hex-tech Kneepads: The kneepads are made of a 4way Super-tex fabric. This is durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Velcro ankle closure straps (included): Velcro straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- Non slip cuffs: The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
- Key pocket 2.0: The standard keyloop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease.
- Aquaflush: Perforated neoprene that allows water to exit the suit, preventing the leg cuffs from filling with water.
- Front Zip: With a zipper on the chest, the suit opens from the top. The overlapping panels allow easy entry, without affecting water closure. Front zips compared to back zips have more stretch in the back panel.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.