On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Every true surfer needs a longboard in their quiver - which is why Slingshot have brought in the Mothership!
This single fin sled is built for kicking back and focusing on smooth, fluid turns from rail to rail. With a pin tail and surplus of deck space in the front, consider it an open invitation to explore the front half of the board and even wrap a couple of toes around the nose! The added surface area of the Mothership makes dropping deep into the back of the wave a breeze, giving you more space to express yourself in classic longboard fashion! If you’ve never surfed a single fin, prepare for a whole new outlook on the beauty of surfing’s simplest maneuvers.
The Mothership makes the simple things more enjoyable and automatically grants you additional style points. Kick back, relax, and enjoy your smoothest turns to date!
- Dual Step Down Channels: This all new channel design helps create more leverage when attacking the lip of the wave without sacrificing board speed.
- Full EVA Deck Pad: Smooth to the touch and grippy when wet, the new EVA deck-pads are not too soft and not too firm
- Slingshot 6" Longboard Centre Fin: Can be slid forward for a looser feel or all the way back for more delayed turns and that classic longboard nostalgia.
- Larger Surface Area: Bigger surface areas help support more weight and surf smaller waves. Increasing your surface area increases your support on the surface of the water and prevents sinking.
- Mild Nose Rocker: Just enough to keep you from pearling (nose diving) but not enough to slow down the board speed. The happy medium.
- Fast Rocker Line: The key to success when surfing small waves and being able to let go of the rope behind the boat.
- Pin Tail Design: Traditional surfboard tail shape, easy to turn tight and carve aggressively on the wave, perfect for expert level carving on the face of the wave
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.