On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Valley is a silky smooth park and rail board with a soft flex for ladies focused on rail riding.
The Valley is the baseline rail board for the ladies as well as the counterpart to Slingshot's renowned Terrain model. The ultra “cush” flex pattern takes the speed bumps out of every obstacle and surface, delivering buttery smooth slides and presses in the park. The smooth base and blocky sidewalls make for a fast and free feeling riding experience on the water while maximizing the boards durability. If your a girl who spends all her time at the park focused on rails more than anything else, the Valley is your jam!
The Valley is a park exclusive and undoubtedly the easiest board to manipulate the flex on obstacles, delivering a buttery smooth feel with minimal effort.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Soft Flex Pattern: Allows the rider to nosepress and tailpress like a boss without putting a ton of effort into the board, and take advantage of a fun new feeling in the park.
- Fusion Sidewalls: innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Wide Profile: Makes it easier to stay locked onto rails all the way to the finish, whilst providing more surface area to keep you on top of the water with less speed / effort.
- Ballistic Base: 0.7mm of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, Slingshot's park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Combine a pair of 2019 Hyperlite Defacto bindings (RRP: £300) with any Wakeboard from any season and any brand, and you will receive an automatic discount making the Defacto wakeboard bindings cost only £187! Simply add the combination of your preference to the basket and the discount will automatically be applied!