On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Bataleon Magic Carpet is one of the most innovative freeride boards on the market, completely transforming the way we look at freeride snowboarding. The twin shape design makes this board as playful as a freestyle board but also helps make it one of the most unique freeride boards available, which means whether you're riding forwards or backwards it doesn't compromise your control even in the deepest of pow.
Featuring the 3rd generation Twin Pow 3BT with high uplift and Sidekick, unlike the more piste orientated bases in the range the Twin Pow 3BT center base is narrower with an exaggerated high uplift on the tip and tail teamed with the wide surface area means the base offers incredible float in powder that can still carve considerably well on the piste and offers an amazing surf feeling through the turns!
All this is powered up with the Dual Super Tubes (D.S.T) which enhance pop and give the camber more snap without affecting the flex or weight of the snowboard, for masses of power from the board when boosting or in tight turns. Dual carbon stringers in the tip and tail help the board float higher even in the deepest of powder and stop an elusive chatter from effecting the ride when charging at speed down the mountain!
The clue is in the name; Bataleon Magic Carpet, this board will help you float through the powder like Aladdin over Agrabah.
- Twin Pow 3BT: A freestyle shape with dramatic uplift at the tip and tail going all the way back past the bindings combined with a narrow centre base, produces incredible float in powder even when riding switch. Fun, loose surfy feeling all day, every day!
- SideKick: Increased sidebase lift after the contact points for smoother turn initiation, more float in powder and greater stability in all terrains, further enhancing the advantages of 3BT
- Carbon Stringers: Two stringers placed parallel in the nose and the tail running just behind the inserts, to further keep the tips out of the snow and massively reduce vibration
- Ultra Light Core: Bataleon's most premium core, a 70:30 ratio of Swiss paulownia to poplar for extreme lightweight with incredible strength properties
- D.S.T: Dual Super Tubes technology is two hollow carbon tubes inserted in the board's core to allow for a dramatic weight reduction, whilst maintaining strength, giving additional snap to the camber and producing significantly more pop
- TRI AX Laminate: A three-way weave with fibres running every 45 degrees for unbeatable strength and responsiveness whilst remaining beautifully lightweight
- Super Slick X: The highest density extruded base available, super quick, durable and maintenance free
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.