On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
A completely new board from Bataleon based around the award winning Storm!
A directional freeride snowboard developed for all-mountain versatility! Built with a slightly wider nose and tapered tail to increase the effective edge for superior carves down the groomers whilst alomst delivering maximum float through the powder. Backdesigned for back foot steering this board will glide effortlessly through the snow, making your turns as smooth and wide as the smile you're guaranteed to have.
Featuring 3rd generation Freeride 3BT, the Thunder is designed with a narrow centrebase and more sidebase uplift area and angle in the nose than in the tail making the board float effortlessly even through the deepest powder. Dual carbon stringers in the nose and tail help the board retain its rigidity to keep you high in the powder whilst maintaining the boards medium flex characteristics backed up by the dual hollow carbon supertubes that enhance the pop and give the dynamic camber more snap in and out of turns.
Lastly, the high end Hyper Glide S sintered provides rapid acceleration finishing off the high-end contruction of this snowboard!
Strap in at the top of your favourite run and prepare to ride lightning! Get ready to feel the Thunder from Bataleon!
- Freeride 3BT: Greater uplift in the nose than the tail, along with a tapered shape and sidecut fines tunes this setup towards directional riding with improved high speed traction and better float in powder. Whilst the narrow centrebase allows for quicker edge-to-edge transitions for more dynamic carves
- SideKick: Increased sidebase lift after the contact points for smoother turn initiation, more float in powder and greater stability in all terrains, further enhancing the advantages of 3BT
- Carbon Stringers: V's of carbon run from tips of the board to just behind the inserts to remove underfoot vibration and allow you to charge at break neck speeds without danger of board woobling underneath you. All this without stiffening the centre of the board allowing you to comfortably press into that dynamic camber for more powerful carves.
- Light Core: A 50/50 split of traditional poplar wood and Swiss paulownia for a fantastic strength to weight ratio
- D.S.T: Dual Super Tubes technology is two hollow carbon tubes inserted in the board's core to allow for a dramatic weight reduction, whilst maintaining strength, giving additional snap to the camber and producing significantly more pop
- Back Seat Inserts: Additional inserts set 2cm back for those truly deep powder days
- TRI AX Laminate: A three-way weave with fibres running every 45 degrees for unbeatable strong and responsiveness whilst remaining beautifully lightweight
- Hyper Glide S: A fine tuned sintered base with a high molecular content that's quick and highly durable
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Discounted Snowboard equipment on sale at S2AS If you buy both a Snowboard and Bindings at the same time from the In Season range you will receive another 10% discount on these items as a thank you from S2AS. We stock only the best in core brands for both snowboards and snowboard bindings, No matter what your skill level or age we will have the perfect Snowboard or bindings for you. Flow bindings, Union Bindings, Switchback Bindings so many options to get you that perfect pair of snowboard bindings. Snowboards from Capita or team favourite Bataleon! All core Snowboard brands, What about Never Summer handmade in the USA so many cool snowboards to choose from.