On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Volume and Speed, Transmit your Style! Out of the Satellite Beach Shaping Lab of Scott "Butch" Bouchard Volume delivers push down the line, even on the smallest waves and Butch has combined the volume of the Satellite with an aggressive shape for high end slashing and carving.
Drop the trailer fins in for a tighter feel and more push or surf without them for a soulful style session. Run down the line and pop big airs with the Satellite shape, guaranteed shredder and fun for the entire crew.
- Layered Glass: Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Single Concave Base: Channels water down the center of the board for a solid and controlled feel.
- Quad Fin: Delivers more control and speed directing water to the end of the board and out the tail for better acceleration.
- Machined EVA Traction: Ultra grade EVA foam machined into diamond shapes with a rough finish increases grip and hold.
- Rounded Square Tail Shape: A fast tail shape that gets rid of water very quickly permitting a wider tail profile.
- Butch Customs: Scott Bouchard has been shaping wakeboards for close to twenty years, working with the biggest legends in the sport. Based in Satellite Beach, Florida Scott’s influence on wakeboard and wakesurf shapes can be seen throughout Hyperlite line up.
- EPS Core: Expanded polystyrene foam provides a super lightweight and durable core.
- LAP Construction: Top & bottom fiberglass laminates overlap around at the rail to increase strength reinforcing the board.
- Durashell Construction: Hyperlite's proprietary construction process combining compression molding and vacuum finished techniques.
- Wide Tail Profile: The wider the tail shape the more push you have down the wave with increased ollie power.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.