On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Looking for a board that is ready to bounce off the water? The Peak may be the perfect wakeboard, Nico himself says “I personally think it has the best pop of any board out there.”
He is a man with a story, and this year Nico has some fun ones. Nico has been a huge advocator of using Certified FSC wood in all of LF's wood core boards, and with a full Paulownia Wood Core, the Peak remains extremely durable and spring loaded with tons of livelines. The unique single concave hull shape, mid body channels, and a concave bevelled edge allows this board to be ridden finless and still hold a solid edge.
With the LF exclusive liquid rails and grind base, this board can take a beating on any feature. Adding to the already impressive flex pattern of this board, the FlexTrack system will have you more connected and in control than ever before. Be happy, ride a Peak!
"There is so much I love about the Peak. It has amazing pop and feels super direct. The channels and the perfect edges make it wonderful to carve around, charge for air tricks and land big kicker hits. Its flex is soft enough to have maximum fun on rails while not compromising any pop and stability. I mean, which other park board has been around for 12 years?" - Nico Von Lerchenfeld
- LF FlexTrack: The most responsive and customizable binding to board setup in the industry. Improved for 2019 added micro teeth, locking in the board to binding interface yet still allowing for many adjustments. LF also added a polymer cover plate that creates a composite sandwich on top of the track system. *Remember FlexTrack is compatible with any binding but optimized with 4D!
- 3 Stage Rocker: A flatter mid-section for more speed/rail control yet an exaggerated later arc for that delivers a more instantaneous pop off the wake
- Bio Resin: Uses Green Chemistry and renewable raw mate rials to reduce the environmental impact of production.
- FSC Full Wood Core: Self sustaining paulownia wood gives a lively rebound and response, whilst ensuring a longer lifespan of the wakeboard
- Flex Zone: A strategical flex place lengthwise from the tip giving an independant flex from the centre to the rail
- Exaggerated Concave Mid-Section Beveled Rails: Thicker, exaggerated concaved beveled rails in the center of the board provide the most forgiving rail when riding flat. This helps prevent hang-ups on features and allows for more mellow transitions on the water. As the rail nears and exits the tip and tail it gets progressively sharper which allows for maximum edge control when needed.
- Centre Concave Hull w/Deep Tip and Edge Channels: The cleanest and simplest way of providing the lift that still offers excellent drive and stability while the channels provide increased hold and control
- LF Liquid Rail Sidewalls: Elastomeric sidewalls ensure unbeatable durability and strength, a material that moves with the flex of the wakeboard for endless cable park possibilities
- LF Sintered Grind Base: Unrivalled durability that ensures the wakeboard will endure the toughest of features
- Deep Focused Tip Concave
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Buy any in-season Wakeboard with any in-season Wakeboard Bindings and you will receive an additional 10% discount! Simply add any in-season wakeboard and bindings to the basket and the discount will be automatically added, it's that easy! We are the UK's leading retailer of Wakeboarding equipment with all the world's best wake brands available in store. We have over 200 wakeboards in stock all year round and the same with wakeboard bindings all at cheap prices, brands like Liquid Force, Hyperlite, Ronix, Slingshot, and many more. Get on the water at the best sale price possible this summer with S2AS