On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
Gem, the proud matriarch of Mystic's women's range.
Riding this hooded fullsuit is like cranking up the heat in your car after a long fulfilling session. The Gem is so warm it’s almost like eating a pizza out of the oven! This is an awsome wetsuit packed with the best features, materials and technologies that Mystic have to offer to protect you from the winters cold! Mystic have upgraded this incredible wetsuit for this season adding Yamamoto 39 neoprone for maximum movement of and maximum warmth. Mystic has also added Flaremesh and a heat reflective carbon backing covering the inside of the suit for a fast and effortless dry.
The Mystic Gem also built in Hex-tech kneepads for ultimate protection of the knees. This wetsuit really does have a lot to offer, with a wetsuit made for maximum movement, warmth and quick-drying, there really isn't much more you could ask for!
- Yamamoto 39: An eco friendly neoprene, that is lighter, softer and more durable than traditional petroleum based neoprenes, it's high stretch ratio also also you to be more comfortable than ever before whilst riding
- Flaremesh +: The innner lining is carbon backed with a more geometrical patterb and a warm high pile that even channels water away from the fabrix to reduce drying times
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air or extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions its super suitable for every panel in all Mystic wetsuits
- Waterproof Stretch Taping (100%): A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keeps it flexible and warm
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitch): Stitching method where the panels of the wetsuit are first glued together followed by being stitched halfway through the fabric, making the seams watertight
- Wind Mesh Chest and Back Panel: Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind and chill
- Wind Mesh Hood Side Panels: The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind and chill
- Fine Mystic Zip: This is the finest and smallest front zipper used for a smooth and waterresistant closure. The strong metal puller with the rubber fingergrip enables an easy handling.
- Aquabarrier: Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering the suit.
- Hex-tech Kneepads: The kneepads are made of a 4way Super-tex fabric. This is durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Emboss Patterned Superstretch: Bending your knee has never been this easy. The emboss in your knee cavity improves your freedom of movement and makes moving around in your wetsuit feel effortlessly.
- Velcro ankle closure straps (included): Velcro straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- Non slip cuffs: The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
- Key pocket 2.0: The standard keyloop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease.
- Aquaflush: Perforated neoprene that allows water to exit the suit, preventing the leg cuffs from filling with water.
- Front Zip: With a zipper on the chest, the suit opens from the top. The overlapping panels allow easy entry, without affecting water closure. Front zips compared to back zips have more stretch in the back panel.
- Fixed hood: Never forget your hood again. It keeps your head warm during those cold winter sessions.I4
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.