On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Freestyle Asymmetric Twin
(X – Wide version of the original)
The go-to snowboard of Sam Klein, one of the most technical freestyle snowboarders on the planet. The ProtoSlinger features Shockwave Rocker Camber Profile and Asymmetrical edge bite. Not only is this board the end-all be-all of freestyle snowboards, it also excels where a freestyle snowboard isn’t supposed to. It’s a pow floating, trench digging, huge boosting, soft flexing oxymoron
A combination of the Never Summer's incredible freestyle machine the Funslinger and the all-mountain hard-charging proto has produced this awesome Never Summer Proto Slinger. The brand new Shock Wave Rocker camber gives this freestyle snowboard incredible pop helping you to boost off the kicker's thanks to the larger camber profile than past designs. whilst the rocker tips keep the forgiving feel as has come to be expected from a rocker camber profile. This board is amazing whether you are playing around in the parks or looking to hit natural features around the resort.
Vario Power Grip Sidecut which when flexed produces a broad contact point in the rocker section allowing for quicker turn initiation and better edging performance.
STS Pre-tensioned Fibreglass the best fibreglass available provides the strongest bond between laminates for unmatched strength whilst Carbon VXR Laminate technology in the tip and tail stiffen the ends to improve boosting while keeping the flex in the midsection so you can stay locked onto rails. In addition, the specifically designed Freestyle Damping System keeps the renowned Never Summer smooth ride but uses a thinner rubber foil for a lighter snappier feeling whilst Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers further reduce vibrations.
Finished with a super quick and durable Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 base, and highly scratch resistant TruGrit Topsheet then lastly Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls wrap around the board so durable that NvrSmr have never seen even one crack.
Designed specifically for the rider that doesn't take there snowboarding too seriously but wants to ride and have fun and all backed by Never Summer's industry-leading 3 Year Warranty!
Shock Wave Rocker Camber gives you the shock of explosive power and the fluid feel of riding a wave. SWRC features longer camber areas for huge pop and vice-like stability with a smaller rocker area that retains quick turn initiation and floatation. The hallmarks of NS' patented Rocker Camber Profile.
- Co-Extruded Polymer Topsheet: Unique to Never Summer these topsheets are super durable, lightweight and made from a special scratch-resistant fibre
- Carbon VXR Laminate Technology: Carbon fiber V's out from the inserts to the effective edge for quick response while stiffening the board torsionally. Additionally, V's are positioned to the ends of the board providing maximum boost and pop when loaded up. This is an ideal layup to transfer energy to the end of the effective edge, tip/tail and still give the board a softer more forgiving mid-flex for torsional control.
- Extended Transition Areas: A small flat section in the board which increases float in powder, and improves turn initiation
-Power Grip Sidecut: Multiple radii's create more contact points when flexed for supreme edge hold
- Low Profile Tip And Tail: A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and adds stability to your landings. LOW PROFILE TIP/TAIL also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when it's deep.
-STS Pre-Tensioned Fibreglass: This pre-hardened, pre-tensioned and layered laminate has added elastomer stringers produces a super strong bond between the fibre laminates and gives snowboards excellent strength, edge hold and performance
- Bi-Lite Fibreglass: An amazingly strong laminate that simply lasts longer and delivers incredibly smooth turn initiation, whilst still being ultra lightweight
- NS SuperLight Wood Core: Sustainably grown Poplar wood fused with Birch hardwood, makes it one of the lightest, most durable cores on the market
- Freestyle Dampening System: Specifically designed for some of our freestyle models, FDS utilizes thinner rubber foil for a lighter, snappier feel while still providing the legendary NS smooth ride.
- Harmonic Tip/Tail Damper: Take out a high percentage of residual vibration by quieting the nose and tail. This enhances stability at speed, in variable snow conditions and on board landings without deadening the liveliness and pop of the cambered areas.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers: Placed directly beneath the bindings to provide optimum vibration absorption and increased stability when at high speeds
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewall - Super strong and durable, even at cold temperatures. Never Summer has never seen one crack yet!
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base - An exclusive, super-fast, durable base specifically for high-end snowboards
- Full Wrap Metal Edge
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Discounted Snowboard equipment on sale at S2AS If you buy both a Snowboard and Bindings at the same time from the In Season range you will receive another 10% discount on these items as a thank you from S2AS. We stock only the best in core brands for both snowboards and snowboard bindings, No matter what your skill level or age we will have the perfect Snowboard or bindings for you. Flow bindings, Union Bindings, Switchback Bindings so many options to get you that perfect pair of snowboard bindings. Snowboards from Capita or team favourite Bataleon! All core Snowboard brands, What about Never Summer handmade in the USA so many cool snowboards to choose from.