On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Cleat Bar enables you to control exactly how much you want to power up or depower your kite, and features a directional grooving pattern that helps you hang on through all conditions with maximum grip and comfort. The PU coated depower line, with reduced diameter tubing, makes sheeting in and out reliable and effortless.
- IQR (Intelligent Quick Release): A completely redesigned quick release system that allows for a single-handed release, and reset. The all-new connection point sets the industry standard in safety, reliability, and usability. The durable injection molded TPU harness loop, and locking tube provide a comfortable attachment to your harness hook. In addition to the single line flag out system, the IQR features a low friction, enlarged spinning handle for easier line untwisting.
- Medium Harness Loop: The Cleat Bar comes standard with the medium loop and medium locking tube.
- Cleat: A clam-cleat and rope for front line length adjustment instead of a pull-pull trim strap. Letting the cleat trim out increases the tension of the back lines and increases overall power. Pulling the cleat trim in decreases the backline tension for higher wind conditions.
- Modus Bar End: Creates an extremely streamlined bar. Featuring a recessed screw, you can easily customize the bar setup with an additional 10cm of width adjustment to meet the needs of turning speed and response.
- PU DePower Line: Makes sheeting in andout effortless with reduced diameter tubing. This extends the lifespan of the center line, increasing the reliability and durability of all Airush bars.
- Leash Release: Features an ergonomically designed red handle, for added grip, making it easier to push the handle away from you, when you need to be completely disconnected from your kite.
- 50cm - 60cm Adjustable
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.