Ride Engine’s Navigator Trolley is a rugged and utilitarian dual-wheeled board bag that will have you hauling mass amounts of gear across the planet with ease. Large enough to fit up to a 152cm twin tip but compact enough to fit within standard airline baggage limitations, the Navigator Trolley features large interior compartments, compression straps, ballistic Kevlar reinforcement, a wet-dry compartment, rugged wheels and integrated runners to give the bag structure with or without a twin-tip inside.
- Durable padded construction keeping cargo well protected
- Large top opening for easy packing and organization
- External wet / dry storage compartment
- Quick access exterior stash pocket
- Dual drag handles making for leg bump free walking
- Multiple reinforced haul handles
- Heavy duty XL wheels granting easy glide over varied surfaces
- Burley skid rail protection
- Exterior compression straps for content stabilization
- Interior mesh pocket perfect for small item storage
- Padded board divider
- Dual internal cargo hold down straps
- External ID pocket
- 10mm PE foam bottom and sidewalls
- 5mm PE foam top
- TPU coated ripstop for durability
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear resistance
- YKK heavy duty zippers
- 1600D ballistic PVC
- 155cm x 52cm x 40cm (64” x 15.75” x 18”)
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.