On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
The Mission Chest-Zip wetsuit sets a new benchmark in wetsuits iwth unreal stretch, fit, warmth and drying time combined with unmatched durability!
Built from the ground up, Dakine's Apex Fit pattern allows extreme freedom of movement and perfect fit without stress points. For high-stretch areas they developed FLX lining, stretch woven with reinforced elastane for next-level strength, matched with internal thermo lining with high loop insulation.
Specially designed Hexo_Therm high loft is combined with quick-dry lining placed in core areas to ensure absolute warmth and comfort. Seams are triple locked and twice glued, 3D stitched, and critically taped to seal and reinforce seam junctions. Ankle and cuff seals are reinforced using Resist lining.
Oversized knee panels, anti-fray compression cut cuffs, soft feel collar, YKK zips round out this rugged hooded wetsuit.
- DK_Thermo Lining: Specially developed lightweight, high pile fabric combining high stretch and insulation
- DKprene: Lime based, reduced PAHs, Carbon Black neoprene reduces the use of limited resources and cuts CO2 emissions by 200g per wetsuit.
- AquaA Solvent Free Glue: Solvent free lamination eliminates harmfuls VOC's (600g per wetsuit)
- Stretch Lining: Stretch woven for extreme flex, Dope Dyed Yarn saves 104L of water and 26% reduced carbon footprint per kg of fabric
- Double 3D Stitch: Double thread blindstitch system on the outside of the seams for double strength with zero water penetration
- 2x Glued Seams: All the seams have a double gluing process, the surface is primed and aloowed to dry then the glue is reapplied and bonded for the most secure hold and seal
- Single 3D Stitch: On the 6/5/4 and 5/4/3 models, additional single thread blindstitch system on the inside of the seams for extra strength with zero water penetration
- Critical Point Reinforcement: High strength reinforcemnet applied by hand on all seam junctions and key stress points
- Resist Panels: Tactically placed abrasion resistance panels in key areas of high water and materail fatigue
1 Year Limited Warranty
‘Easy in’ Chest Zip with YKK zip
Built in hood with peak, adjustable seal and soft chin guard
Hexo_Therm lined core
FLX_THERMO lining in all other panels
Taped core and critically taped seam junctions
True thickness throughout
Resist cuff, ankle and oversize knee panels
S type Neoprene in all stretch panels
D foam Neoprene in high wear areas
Compression cut cuffs
Silicon logo detailing
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.