On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Scout Glove Short is the perfect combination of functionality and convenience. It's practical, but gutty enough to perform like a feature-driven tech glove. A touchscreen compatible removable Storm Liner glove is made of stretch fleece.
The DWR treated shell is made of a tough nylon/poly blend, with a Rubbertec palm for added durability and grip. While a DK Dry™ insert adds a waterproof layer between them both. Throw the Scout in your kit, and when you get to the mountain you've got a warm weather fleece glove, a wet weather gauntlet, or a 1–2 combo glove that gives you the best of both, plush insulation and durable protection.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec
- SHELL: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
- Dakine have now utilised 100% Recycled Polyester made from plastic bottles throughout 78% of their Ski/Snowboard Mitts and mitts
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.