On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
Flow Fuse snowboard bindings are designed with a high-end construction aimed at riders who desire a versatile binding that performs in all environments from shredding down Brown runs to stomping jumps in the park!
Built around a Glass-filled Nylon rockered baseplate with Aluminum-alloy side wings to minimise contact area with the board to efficiently transfer power. This creates a softer feel compared to the NX2 series but still has a lot of response and playfulness, definitely made for riders that prefer the feel of a molded base.
The Fuse is a medium flex binding designed to offer sublime control and response, the baseplate's foot beds are a full EVA with a 2.5 degree canted to reflect the natural position of the foot when in the riding position, thereby offering greater support when compared to a more conventional flat base.
The Hybrid PowerStrap combines a traditional binding system with Flow's unique speed-entry, by featuring a separate toe section to the main strap allows for a more standard adjustable fitting while still providing a great deal more comfort and control.
Lastly, the Fuse Snowboard binding ultilises Flow's Active Strap Technology which pushes the strap out, creating a wider grap for when using the speed-entry, and then tightens everything back down when the highback is locked back up, for a consistently perfect fit, everytime!
- Fuse-Series Baseplate: Made from a Glass filled Nylon with adjustable Aluminium sidewings this baseplate has a rockered design giving it fantastic edge to edge energy transfer for immediate responsiveness
- BankBed w/ N-Gel: Full EVA bed with 2.5 degree canting for superior ankle and knee support along with N-Gel cushions to help absorb chatter and soften landings
- Aluminum Modback: Separate lower and upper highback zones allow for targeted strength and support where you need it, offering a substantial deal of power and response
- APEX.6 Support Panel: An independently adjustable upper highback allows you to fine tune the fit to your boot, made from a softer Nylon composite for the perfect blend of playfulness and support
- Hybrid Powerstrap: Combines a traditional binding system with Flow's unique speed-entry, by featuring a separate toe section to the main strap allows for a more standard adjustable fitting while still providing a great deal more comfort and control.
- Active Strap Technology: Designed to push the footstrap out of the way to when the highback is down for easier entry/exit then produces a consistent everytime the highback is closed back up
- Locking Slap Rachets:Innovative buckles give you an option to get in/out of your binding whatever why you choose, always locking down to your preferred tightness
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.