On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
Flow Fuse snowboard bindings are designed with a high-end construction aimed at riders who desire a versatile binding that performs in all environments from shredding down black runs to stomping jumps in the park!
Built around a Glass-filled Nylon rockered baseplate with Aluminum-alloy side wings to minimise contact area with the board to efficiently transfer power. This creates a softer feel compared to the NX2 series but still has a lot of response and playfulness, definitely made for riders that prefer the feel of a molded base.
The Fuse is a medium flex binding designed to offer sublime control and response, the baseplate's foot beds are a full EVA with a 2.5 degree canted to reflect the natural position of the foot when in the riding position, thereby offering greater support when compared to a more conventional flat base.
A Fusion 1-piece strap ensures a great binding-to-boot connection and thanks to its larger surface area helps to dissapate any potential pressure, whilst the LSR buckles allows the rider to fine tune the fit that once sorted can be left permantly if using the speed-entry, or used easily for a more traditional strapping in and out!
Lastly, the Fuse Snowboard binding ultilises Flow's Active Strap Technology which pushes the strap out, creating a wider grap for when using the speed-entry, and then tightens everything back down when the highback is locked back up, for a consistently perfect fit, everytime!
- Rockered Fuse-Series Baseplate: Made from a Glass filled Nylon with adjustable Aluminium sidewings this baseplate has a rockered design giving it fantastic edge to edge energy transfer for immediate responsiveness
- BankBed: Full EVA bed with 2.5 degree canting for superior ankle and knee support
- Aysm Uniback: These Glass-filled Nylon highback conform to natural shape of a boot at a canted riding angle for a superior blend of comfort and support
- Fusion Powerstrap: One piece 3D shaped strap designed to cover a greater area of your boot for improved comfort and support, no need to over tighten these straps as they produce unrivalled response
- Active Strap Technology: Designed to push the footstrap out of the way to when the highback is down for easier entry/exit then produces a consistent everytime the highback is closed back up
- Locking Slap Rachets: Innovative buckles give you an option to get in/out of your binding whatever why you choose, always locking down to your preferred tightness
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.