On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Smaller, lighter, and more bad ass than ever before. The all new Dwarf Craft 100 is the smallest foil board Slingshot have ever produced. The Dwarf Craft 110 is the bigger brother to the 100. In its slightly larger size, riders can expect a little more stability and buoyancy. Lastly, the all new Dwarf Craft 120 is the largest and most versatile Dwarf Craft in the range.
Boasting an all new state of the art layup, the new Dwarf Craft range is even lighter than its predecessors. Decreased size & weight have increased the board’s responsiveness, agility, and direct feeling. Slingshot also maximized the board’s nose rocker to help the touch and go performance of this new shorter profile.
For riders wanting the pinnacle of foil board carving, leverage and control for pumping, and the ultimate ease of travel, the Dwarf Craft 100 should be in your future. The Dwarf Craft 110 is perfect for the intermediate riders who are looking for the perfect blend of performance and comfort in a progressive foil board shape. Boasting an all new state of the art layup, the new Dwarf Craft range is even lighter than its predecessors. If you are looking for great carving and control in a lightweight package but aren’t looking to sacrifice stability and buoyancy, then the Dwarf Craft 110 is the perfect foil board for you.
Featuring just enough length and the perfect volume for intermediate rider and plenty of high performance features for the advanced riders, the Dwarfcraft 120 is the ultimate free ride foil board that you can use no matter your skill level. Boasting an all new state of the art layup, the new Dwarf Craft range is even lighter than its predecessors. The Dwarf Craft 120 is light, nimble and full of advanced features, but retains the size and volume of a user friendly setup, making this the perfect shape to progress on and never outgrow.
- Concave Deck: Provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
- Adjustable Foil Track Mount: Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune and balance your setup regardless of your size, ability or foil.
- Beveled Rails: Aids in earlier release from the water. Makes a big difference when you’re leaning into a carve or edging hard up wind. Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.
- Multiple Insert Options: Ride however you want. With multiple insert options you can ride whatever configuration you like. Whether its 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, no straps, 2 hooks, 1 hook, or no hooks, you can make the choice.
- Corduroy EVA Deck Pad: This full coverage EVA deck pad is the perfect blend of comfort and traction. Its super soft on your feet yet super gripy, ensuring there are no slips, no slides, and no slices.
- Nose Plug Leash: Added for convenience. Whether you are body dragging, swimming in after the wind has died, or trying to relaunch your kite, this new leash plug helps you keep your board next to you when you need it most.
- Dwarfcraft 100: 100 x 46 x 3.3cm (11L) | 2.7kg
- Dwarfcraft 110: 100 x 46 x 4cm (14L) | 2.9kg
- Dwarfcraft 120: 100 x 46 x 5.8cm (24L) | 3.4kg
Looking for a user friendly and versatile freeride foil set up? Then look no further. The FKITE is equipped with the free-flowing Space Skate wing which provides a super agile and carvy yet surprisingly fast foil for it's size.
This setup is stable and forgiving enough for entry-level foilers to learn with and is super agile and playful for more advanced freeriding as you progress.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.