On all orders over £80
The 12.6 Neva SUP is a touring SUP which brings speed with it!
The sharp nose rocker makes the SUP cut through the water like a hot knife through butter. Designed to float easily and glide over flat water in a stable though fast manner: the Neva's shape supports all experienced riders. When designing our SUP boards, Jobe wanted quality, which is why we chose for our Heat Bonded Technology combined with our new X-Stitching Construction.
This make Jobe's SUP boards lighter, stiffer and more durable in the long run. A touring board which can go the extra mile.
The Jobe Aero collection is nearly 1kg lighter than they have been in other years. This is thanks to new technologies that also make the stand up paddle board a lot stiffer when inflated correctly meaning it won't bend when you stand on it which allows the board to flow much more freely through the water. Perfect if you don't live on the water due to its convienence. All boardwss in the Aero range are backed by a industry leading 3 year warranty!
- Heat Bonded Technology: This technology of using heat to bond the board together has helps to save almost 2kg compared to other brands in the sup industry. This makes it much easier to carry your board around whether its inflated or not. This process is completed by a machine meaning there is no human error involved so you are far less likely to have and slow leaks or manufacturing defects. The process involves using a lot less glue than traditional processes meaning it is a lot better for the environment.
- X Drop Stitched Woven Nylon Threads: Help to reduce weight and improve stiffness
- Extra PVC Stringer On Top Of Board: Helps to improve the rigidity of the board
- Rail Tapes On The Edges: Help the sup to be more rigid and increase the durability
- Stringer for more stiffness
- non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- D-ring connector on tip and tail
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- 8” tool less mounting fin
- Bungee storage net
- Double action pump
- 10 ft./3.04 m coiled leash
- Adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle (Jobe freedom stick)
- Waterproof backpack
- 3 Year Warranty
- Length: 12’6’’ (3,81 m)
- Width: 30’’ (76,2 cm)
- Thickness: 6” (15 cm)
- Volume: 320L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 150 KG/330 lbs.
- Board Weight: 20 lbs. (9,1 kg)
- Package weight: 33lbs (14,9 kg)
- Nose Rocker: 9”, Tail Rocker: 0”
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.