On all orders over £80
Small but strong, that's what the Titan Aras SUP Board is all about!
This 8.6 SUP is smaller making it more nimble, perfect for lightweight rider or those who want to challenge the waves. It's polycarbonate shell makes for a SUP that's durable and which can take a beating. Resistant against heavy impact and will amaze you, due to Jobe's high-advanced techniques, this SUP is lighter than her competition. She can't wait to conquer the lakes, rivers, urban and sea with you. We foresee a bright future. Make a fresh start.
No matter what you throw at it the Aras is ready to be taken anywhere you'd like.
Jobe's entry level range of hard stand up paddle board that don skimp on performance and durability. Made from a traditional foam core wrapped in a monocoque polycarbonate vacuum-moulded shell the titan collection is extremely strong and hard wearing, with minimum flex through the centre of the SUP for easy paddling.
- Deck Pad: Full EVA deck pad covering the whole top sheet made from a comfortable diamond groove
- Construction: Ultra durable construction designed to be as hard wearing as possible
- Rail Saver: Super strong rail saver wrapped around the whole board
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Easy connectable Leash plug
- Comfortable carrying Handle
- Rail saver to prevent scratches
- Automatic air vent plug
- Polycarbonate armour for serious shock protection
- Length: 8’6’’ (2.6m)
- Width: 30’’ (76.2cm)
- Thickness: 5, 5’’ (14cm)
- Volume: 170 L
- Board weight: 24LBS (11kg
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.