On all orders over £80
The Titan Kama 11.6 is one of the 3 superSUPs of the Titan series.
The Titan series is forged of elements resulting in a ultra-strong SUP board. The Titan Kama 11.6 can handle heavy impact has one of the highest levels of buoyancy due to a durable EPS core wrapped in a monocoque fiberglass layup. Blended together with the world's strongest polycarbonate shell - created with vacuum molding - the Titan is engineered to handle heavy impact.
A soft and grippy full EVA - deck pad offers even more protection, so you can nail your water sport goals season after season. These are the world strongest SUP-boards, to withstand all impacts.
Jobe's entry level range of hard stand up paddle board that don skimp on performance and durability. Made from a traditional foam core wrapped in a monocoque polycarbonate vacuum-moulded shell the titan collection is extremely strong and hard wearing, with minimum flex through the centre of the SUP for easy paddling.
- Deck Pad: Full EVA deck pad covering the whole top sheet made from a comfortable diamond groove
- Construction: Ultra durable construction designed to be as hard wearing as possible
- Rail Saver: Super strong rail saver wrapped around the whole board
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Easy connectable Leash plug
- Comfortable carrying Handle
- Rail saver to prevent scratches
- Automatic air vent plug
- Polycarbonate armour for serious shock protection
- Length: 11’6’’ (3.5m)
- Width: 31’’.(78,7cm)
- Thickness: 5, 25’’ (13,5cm)
- Volume: 220L
- Board weight: 32LBS (14, 7kg)
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.