On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Jobe's smallest SUP is still loaded with new features like the new "EZ Lock Fin and lightweight X-stitching construction for a higher quality experience and construction!
Wherever your water starts, the inflatable Yama stand up paddle board will meet you there! The package includes everything you need to get out on the water! Plus with its overall weight of only 13.2 pounds this inflatable Paddlebaord board is super easy to transport from adventure to adventure!
*3 Year Warranty
The Jobe Aero collection is almost 1kg lighter than they have been in other years. This is thanks to new technologies that also make the stand-up paddleboard a lot stiffer when inflated correctly meaning it won't bend when you stand on it which allows the board to flow much more freely through the water. Perfect if you don't live on the water due to its convenience lack of storage space required as the board and accessories all pack away into the waterproof bag. All boards in the Aero range are backed by an industry-leading 3-year warranty!
- Heat Bonded Technology: This technology of using heat to bond the board together has helped to save almost 2kg compared to other brands in the sup industry. This makes it much easier to carry your board around whether it's inflated or not. This process is completed by a machine meaning there is no human error involved so you are far less likely to have and slow leaks or manufacturing defects. The process involves using a lot less glue than traditional processes meaning it is a lot better for the environment.
- X Drop Stitched Woven Nylon Threads: Help to reduce weight and improve stiffness
- Extra PVC Stringer On Top Of Board: Helps to improve the rigidity of the board
- Rail Tapes On The Edges: Help the sup to be more rigid and increase the durability
- EZ Lock Fin: No tools needed, simply click the fin in lace and secure with the push down lock
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction Stringer on top and bottom for more stiffness
- Bungee storage net
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Halkey Roberts Valve
- 8" EZ lock fin D-ring on tip and tail
- Valve patch assistance
- 10 ft. coiled leash
- Freedom stick youth paddle
- Waterproof backpack
- Nose rocker: 9"
- Tail rocker: 0"
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 80kg | 180 Ibs
- Board weight: 6kg | 13,2lbs
- Package weight: 11kg | 24,4lbs
- Dimensions: 8'6" x 28" x 4,75" | 2,59m x 71,12cm x 12cm
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.