Take a look at the new 2018 Airush Core Cleat Kitesurfing Bar and Lines at S2AS!
The most versatile bar on the market enables riders to have the perfect setup straight out of the bag, or to tweak and modify the bar to suit their specific requirements. The Core Cleat Bar features a new directional grooving pattern that helps you hang on through all conditions with maximum grip and comfort. The Core Cleat has been designed as a fully functional cleat trim strap to cater to riders who are more familiar and used to the cleat option. Letting the cleat trim out, increases the tension of the back lines and increases overall power. Pulling the cleat trim in decreases the back line tension for higher wind conditions. The New Modus Bar end enables adjustments of between 50 and 60cm with a simple and reliable Allen key adjustment, without the traditional oversized bar ends. The PU coated depower line, with reduced diameter tubing, makes sheeting in and out effortless. This PU coated line extends the lifespan of the centerline and Increases the reliability of all Airush Bars, which have safety as their first priority. An industry standard Brain Quick Release 3.0 and color-coding on all parts makes the Airush system hassle free for all riders. Continuing for 2018, the Low Y on the center lines allows for a quick single line flag out for those situations where you need it the most.
- Brain 3.0 Quick Release: The Airush Bars have safety as the first priority. An industry standard brain quick release and color-coding on all parts makes the airush system perfect and hassle free for all riders. New for the Brain 3.0 is a redesigned below-the-bar swivel making it extremely easy to grip and untwist the low-y front flying lines while riding or stationary. A new safety line swivel enables the safety line or 5th line to be easily untwisted.
- Modus Bar End: The new Modus Bar end creates an extremely streamlined bar with 10cm of width adjustment without any oversized bar ends that can tangle with your leash or damage your board. A soft eva molded outer shell ads protection to the bar, rider and their equipment. With the streamlined screw you can customize the bar setup to meet the needs of turning speed and response. A bombproof stainless insert is covered in nylon to prevent the part from seizing up even when not adjusted for long periods.
- PU Covered Depower Line: The PU Coated Depower Line makes sheeting in and out effortless with reduced diameter tubing. This PU coated line extends the lifespan of the centerline, increasing the reliability of all Airush Bars.
- Low V System: The Low Y System allows for a single front line flag out system providing a safe way of killing the power of your kite. Along with improving safety, the Low Y also increases the angle of the front lines, avoiding unnecessary pinching or folding of the kite. By doing so, the wingtips become looser and move more independently, greatly increasing the maneuverability, turning speed and response of the kite.
- 20mm Diamater Grip
- Trim Cleat Depower System: The core cleat has been designed as a fully functional cleat trim strap to cater to riders who are more familiar and used to the cleat option. Letting the cleat trim out, increases the tension of the back lines and adding overall power while pulling the cleat trim in decreases the back line tension for higher wind conditions.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £30. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.